OMNeT++ PROJECTS FOR STUDENTS
- It’s a network simulator.
- A generalized framework for building ‘network’ simulations
- Communication networks.
- Queuing networks.
- Digital logic networks.
Components of OMNET++:
There are two components are present in omnet++.
- Utility classes.
Implementations of common functionality for network simulations like math functions, physical network characteristics helper classes and statistic etc
- Simulation kernel.
It’s a event-driven
Ini file editor in OMNET++:
- The Ini File Editor lets the user configure simulation models for execution. It features both form-based and source editing
- Descriptions and default values are displayed in tooltips, which can be made persistent for easier reading.
- The structure of the ini file (sections and their inheritance tree) is also visualized and editable via drag&drop and dialogs.
- Validation and content assist (Ctrl+Space) are also provided where needed.