How write a research proposal?
The research proposal has to be written with the concise details of the research work that we are going to undertake. We need to just write the overall details of the research work in a brief manner.
We need to provide the overview about our research field and research topic in our research proposal. Then we have to write on which method we are going to process our research work.
We have to write about the advantages that we are going to have in the existing research field by conducting our research work and we need to write about the scope that our research is going to have.
Writing this research proposal will help us in moving forward with our research work by knowing all kinds of information that are needed to pursue our research work.
- In the introduction we need to write the necessary details about the field that we are conducting the research work.
- We need to reveal our interest that we have in the research field and write about the background study that we did to know in depth about the research field.
- We have to write about the topic of our research work and provide the information for what purpose that we have chosen this particular topic for our research work.
- We must write the general overview of the problem that we are going to conduct research and provide the details of the scope that we are going to have in our research field.
Importance of conducting research:
- We should discuss about the gap that we identified in the existing research works in order to purse to conduct our research.
- We are going to research and provide the solution for the missing details of the existing research that we have referred for our research proposal in relevant to our research topic.
- The importance of conducting the research is brought by writing the impact that our research is going to provide in the research field.
- We need to provide the general information about the benefits that we will be finding in the research field through our research work.
Reviewing of literature:
- We need to have the better understanding of the existing researches in the field of our research work that we are going to conduct.
- We have to write the topic, concept, problem and the solution that were mentioned in the existing research that we referred for conducting our research work.
- After studying and understanding all the concepts of the existing research work we need to write about how our proposed research topic is going to provide additional knowledge in the research field.
- We have to analyses the gaps in the literature and based on our analysis we need to write the existing research as our referred research in the research proposal for the purpose of proof reading.
Collecting relevant data:
- We have to write about the feasibility of our research by including the available research journals that will help us in getting success rate in conducting the research work.
- We need to write the information on how we gather the required data for the development of our research work and how we are going to attain success in the undertaken research.
- We have to refer the existing recent year research journals form the standard sites in relevant to the topic of our research work.
- We need to mention the reputed journals or the research articles that we have referred and we need to cite the referred journal in our research proposal.
Proposed research objectives:
- We have to write several objectives and goals of our research work in relevant with the data collected from the existing research works.
- We need to gather the clear data that are directly related to the problem of our research and we need to deeply study the data and use the referred data to develop our research work.
- Our research objective should be useful for our research work and also for the corresponding existing research field.
- The idea that we are going to write in our research proposal should be helpful in overcoming the identified problem and bringing the appropriate solution for the problem in our research work.
Proposed research methodology:
- After studying the existing research work and bringing the research objective we need to write the methods for developing our proposed research in our research proposal.
- We need to explain by writing how the methods will provide the solution for the problem that we have identified.
- We have to write on achieving our research objectives by using the research methodology that we are going to follow in our research work so as to bring out the proper solution.
- We must ensure to write about the exact usage of the proposed method in our research work and we need to write about how the proposed methodology will help in overcoming the problems that we have identified in the existing research.
Expected research outcome:
- We need to clearly write on how the final solution of our proposed research is going to be and we have to write about the advancement that we are able to find in our research field by conducting our proposed research.
- We have to write about the contributions that we our research is going to provide in the existing research field.
- We must write the development that we are able to find out in the research field by conducting research for our proposed research.
- It is mandatory to list out the references that we referred for our synopsis related to the topic of our research work.
- The referred journals from the standard site should be based on the recent year’s published journals that have to be written in the synopsis.
- We have to mention around twenty standard reference journals in our PhD research synopsis. All the mentioned reference journals must give the abrupt information about our research work.
- The cited reference journals will be useful for us throughout the journey of our research work. For the researchers who are going to perform the research in this topic can make use of reference.